3.11.07

Just Blooming

Hello my lovely beauty devotees and welcome to Blushed! This little baby is the brainchild spawned from my many hungry years of devouring the beauty pages of every magazine big and small. Blush, being in my opinion, the sexiest adornment a girl can prettify herself with, won the honorable, er, honor of being not only the title but the first post for my blog.



So! During a stroll through a highly tempting cosmetic department, I found myself daydreaming of pretty pinky-peach flowers. The source of my musing? Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour, 9g, $59 (pictured right, in Peony) comes in 4 fresh and luminous shades: Posy, Peony, Plum Poppy and Almond Blossom. Not strictly a blush, it can be applied allover the face for a subtle glow or sculpted as a cheekbone highlighter. Heck, attach a card and post it to youself, because this bloom sure beats cellophane wrapped carnations.

No comments: